Turmeric has several health benefits and can easily sprinkled into your diet.
- It can help aid metabolism and weight management
- It is a blood purifier
- It can help prevent cancer
- It can improve digestion and help with gas and bloating
- It speeds up wound healing
- It strengthens ligaments which can therefore help prevent injuries
- It can slow the progression of Multiple Sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease
- It can also help relieve pain caused by inflammation because it reduces inflammation
So, add some turmeric to your next recipe to easily reap these benefits and more! It can be added to chicken, vegetables and even smoothies.