We all know the feeling of being exhausted in the morning, and snoozing the alarm clock. What if there is a way to wake up refreshed when your alarm goes off, and be ready to start your day? We have some ideas for you!
- Cut out drinking sodas and coffee; reduce caffeine intake
- Eliminate sweets from your diet
- Turn all lights off and turn away your alarm clock
- Stay hydrated each day
- Exfoliate daily for shinier, smoother, and healthier skin!
- Minimize any noise; turn on a fan or something to create white noise
- Eat a clean and well balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Stop drinking fluids two hours before bed
- Take a probiotic – a healthy gut leads to a healthy you
- Stop using electronics before bed
- Shorten your daily naps
Sometimes it may seem difficult to make some of these changes, but little things could be causing you to wake up in the middle of the night, or make it harder for you to fall asleep. Try these easy steps and get back to having restful sleep. You will be able to take on more and increase your productivity. Who doesn’t want that?!